We've got an annual policy and we go on holiday in our country of residence quite a lot - is this covered?

Your policy includes cover for trips taken within your country of residence where you lodge, or plan to lodge, for at least two nights in pre-booked accommodation. However, this cover is not available on our single-trip policies.